Residential & Commercial Sanitizing in Grand Prairie
Philip’s Chem-Dry has been Grand Prairie’s Healthy Home Authority® for over 25 years. In these challenging, health-focused times, we are committed to keeping your home or business cleaner and healthier. Our revolutionary Hot Carbonating Extraction process combined with EPA-registered hospital-grade sanitizers leaves your hope with a deeper, more thorough, and longer-lasting clean.
Whether you need carpet, upholstery, wood, tile, stone, or granite cleaning, Philip’s Chem-Dry is here to help with our trusted and superior cleaning methods.
Philip’s Chem-Dry is proud to add thorough sanitizing services to our full suite of cleaning services. Our professionally trained technicians will apply our hospital-grade sanitizer according to our rigid protocols to the high-contact and low-contact areas of your home.
Safe & Effective Sanitizing
Our hospital-grade sanitizer application eliminates germs, bacteria, and viruses, making your home cleaner and healthier for you and your family.
As part of our Sanitizing Service, our technicians in Grand Prairie will identify the areas of concern and vacuum, sweep or wipe away any visible dirt or debris before applying our sanitizers.
We’ll use a combination of wiping, misting, and spraying to apply our sanitizer based on what’s appropriate for each high contact area. We’ll apply sanitizers to low contact areas with a sprayer, taking care to avoid excessive saturation.
- Our hospital-grade sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- These Antimicrobial Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.2
Sanitizing Service Process
Our professional technicians will apply sanitizers to the High and Low Contact areas of your home that you request
High Touch Areas:
- Door handles and knobs
- Light switches
- Refrigerator door handles
- Stair rails
- Any other areas of concern requested
Low Touch Areas include:
- Area Rugs
- Hardwood, engineered wood and luxury vinyl tile floors
- Stone, Tile & Grout surfaces
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimizing physical interactions with customers
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)including gloves, safety glasses, masks and shoe coverings while in the home
- Regularly washing hands before, during and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitizers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitization of our equipment
1Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.